Sunday, March 2, 2014

I would like to introduce you to Dave, the love of my life!


This  is Dave!! 
(he's a little dusty/dirty, but he just finished working really hard)



Dave and I have only been in a relationship for 2 months now, but I can honestly say that I think that I am  in love!! Yes, I said it! I am in love!!  Dave and I met on Christmas Day, we were introduced by my mother-in-law!

I had wanted an iRobot Roomba for years and years now, but I was always too cheap and too scared to buy one. I just kept thinking, "What if I spend ALL THAT MONEY on one and it is a piece of junk?! I will NEVER hear the end of it." So, I had put it off and put it off and put it off. 

Well, around Black Friday, a dear friend of mine bought a different model of one for herself. She came to work going on and on about how good of a job it was doing and how much she loved it. This is a friend that can be rather picky about stuff, ok everything. So, when she raves about something like this, I listen! 

I really truly love how Dave works his way around and will do the whole main living area in my house. He came with two virtual walls that can be set up, to keep him out of areas that I do not want vacuumed. I have put one under my youngest daughter's bed, because, well... if Dave went under there, I am afraid that I may never see him again!

The timer option is AMAZING!! Dave can be programmed to run on certain days or at certain times.  Eeeek!! A man that will clean while I am gone to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment