Thursday, May 15, 2014

Baked Gluten Free Spaghetti Pie... Mmmmm...

Tonight was such a pretty evening. While the sun was still up, it was pretty nice out, but as the sun was setting behind the hill to the west of the house, it started to get chilly out. I had wanted some planters to put at the end of the rock walkway. I had pictured in my head what I wanted, but could not find them anywhere... Well, at least not for a price I was willing to pay. I had some old landscaping timbers lying around and decided to have some made from those. They turned out to be perfect, for what I am wanting right now.



On to supper!!!

Baked Spaghetti Pie (gluten free)
1 (8-oz) box gluten-free spaghetti 
2 tablespoons olive oil 
2 eggs, beaten 
1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 
1 cup ricotta cheese (I used cottage cheese)
1 (24-oz) jar tomato pasta sauce 
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning 
1 cup freshly shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; toss with oil, eggs, and Parmesan. Pour spaghetti mixture into a lightly greased 10-inch pie plate to form a crust. Spread ricotta cheese over spaghetti mixture. Top with pasta sauce, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes, and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer; cool 5 minutes.
Original recipe from: Emeals

No comments:

Post a Comment