Monday, April 28, 2014

Throw Together Hamburger Noodle Casserole... Surprisingly Good!

Mondays are dance night for my oldest, this means that 99% of the time, we are not walking through the door at home until 6'o-clock. I don't like that... I am a stickler on supper being ready AT 6. Tonight, I wanted something quick and easy, but would leave enough for left overs, as well. So... voila!!!


Throw Together Hamburger Noodle Casserole
1 lb. ground beef, browned
1 can tomato soup
16 oz. pkg. gluten free noodles
1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef. While browning ground beef, cook gluten free noodles in boiling water. Drain ground beef, add to casserole dish. Add tomato soup, or you can take can of diced tomatoes and puree them in the food processor or blender. Add in whatever seasonings you like. I just listed what I used. Stir all ingredients together in casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese.  Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment