Monday, April 14, 2014

Mostly Gluten Free Tuna Noodle Casserole

I was sitting down, making my grocery list, trying to decide what all meals I was going to make this week. As I thought about it, I got to thinking that tuna noodle casserole sounded pretty tasty and that I had not made it in awhile. So, tuna noodle casserole it is! For tonight, anyway.

Tuna Noodle Casserole
12 oz. gluten free pasta
1/2 c. diced onion
1 c. frozen peas (optional)
2 can chunk light tuna in water, drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
17 oz. plain yogurt
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp. brown spicy mustard
paprika
salt and pepper, to taste

Preheat oven to 350. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain pasta, stir in remaining ingredients (except paprika), using 1/2 c. of the shredded cheese.  Pour into casserole dish. Top with remaining 1/2 c. shredded cheese and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbling and cheese on top is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment