Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Smoked Sausage with Veggies... Quick and Easy

Last night I was looking for a quick and easy supper. I was tired and it had been a long day. In other words, I had little to no motivation to cook supper. This was a throw together of stuff that I had picked up at the store. I served gluten free French bread dinner rolls with this. 


Quick and Easy Smoked Sausage with Veggies
2 pkg. smoked sausage, sliced
2 pkg. Quick and Easy Combos Roasted Potato Blend
2 T. Coconut oil

Add coconut oil to skillet. Over medium heat, let coconut oil melt in the skillet. After oil has melted, add sliced smoked sausage. Stir occasionally, until pieced are browned. Add roasted potato blend, stir, cover with a lid. Cook approximately 10-12 minutes, or until veggies are hot, stirring occasionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment