Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Parmesan Pork Chops...

Today, I found myself being tired and cranky. Maybe it was because it started raining shortly after I got up, to get ready for work, and I really just wanted to stay in bed and snuggle with my Oscar kitty. Or maybe, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  Either way... I had a short fuse today. 

So, when it came time to get home and make supper... I really wasn't "in the mood.." If you know what I mean...  I had some pork chops thawing out, so I dug around on Pinterest and found a recipe that I had seen floating around the internet. 

Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
4-6 pork chops
1 T. olive oil
1 c. parmesan cheese (I added some extra on mine after baking)
1 c. italian bread crumbs (I could not find my gluten free bread crumbs, so I left this out)
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder

Preheat oven to 350. Brush both sides of pork chops with oil. (Pppssstt... I used more than 1 T. of oil).  Mix last 4 ingredients in a bag or dish that is flat/wide enough to put pork chops into. Coat pork chops with cheese mixture. Place pork chops in a sprayed dish, bake for 40 minutes, or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment