Friday, April 25, 2014

BBQ Chicken on the Grill

I have been craving bbq chicken on the grill. I don't know that I can say that I have ever actually made grilled bbq chicken. Anyway, it had been sounding really good. So, I decide tonight, after a long day, and gorgeous weather, this was the thing to make. I needed a good excuse to sit outside on my chaise lounge chair and enjoy the weather.

Not so quick, but easy!

BBQ Chicken
Chicken thighs (however many you want)
Favorite bbq sauce

Warm up grill. Place chicken thighs on grill. Brush top with bbq sauce. With lid closed, cook approximately 15 minutes. Turn chicken thighs over, brush other side with bbq sauce, cook for another 15 minutes. Flip chicken thighs again, brush with another coating of bbq sauce. Repeat process until chicken is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment