Sunday, March 1, 2015

Gluten Free Cowboy Pasta

Well, after taking the oldest to a birthday party, and wasting two hours of time... in glorious silence by myself... I had to come home and decide on something to feed the peoples that seem to inhabit my house. The cupboards are almost bare and nobody was giving very useful ideas on what I should make... So, where do I go to find a recipe, the heavenly world of Pinterest, of course. After browsing around for a short while, I found a recipe that I could adapt and make work. It turned out great!

Enjoy!

Cowboy Pasta
1 lb. hamburger meat
1 can chili beans
12 oz. gluten free pasta, cooked
8 oz. Velveeta, cubed
1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
salt and pepper for taste

Brown hamburger in large skillet over medium to medium-high heat, drain. While hamburger is browning, cook pasta in separate pot. Drain pasta, when done cooking. Add chili beans and diced tomatoes with chilies to hamburger in skillet. Add cooked pasta to skillet. Turn heat to low and stir in Velveeta. Stir periodically, until Velveeta is melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
Original recipe: Danisrecipecreations 

No comments:

Post a Comment