Saturday, July 19, 2014

Quick Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets

One of my goals for the remainder of 2014 is to incorporate more fish into my diet. I like fish, I just don't find myself cooking it all that often. This was a super quick and easy recipe that I came across. This really was quick to whip and throw in the oven and it really doesn't have to bake all that long, so it is good for a fast meal.

Parmesan Crusted Fish1 (16-oz) package frozen fish fillets, thawed 
1/3 C. mayonnaise 
1/4 C. freshly grated Parmesan cheese 
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

Preheat oven to 400°F. Place fillets in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Stir together mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; spread over fillets. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Modified recipe from: Emeals

No comments:

Post a Comment