Friday, June 20, 2014

Super Easy Chicken Thighs

I have been super lazy today and wanted a quick and easy supper. I was scrounging around for ideas, when I remembered that I had a bag of frozen chicken thighs in the freezer. I set them out to thaw and then went to the Holy Land, aka Pinterest to look for ideas.  These chicken thighs are so easy and VERY juicy. 

Here you go! Enjoy!!

Easy Baked Chicken Thighs
Chicken thighs (however many you need)
Soy sauce
Garlic Powder
Smoked Paprika

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish or 9x13 with non-stick spray. Place chicken thighs in pan. Sprinkle each thigh with garlic powder and smoked paprika. Don't go too crazy on those poor thighs. They only need a slight dusting. Then, put approximately 1 tsp. soy sauce on each thigh. I just shook some on each thigh, I didn't measure it out. Ssshhhhh... Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until thighs are cooked through and skin is browned and crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment