Sunday, June 15, 2014

One Skillet Sausage Supper!

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there!! 

The girls and I took my dad a nice plate full of his favorite cookies, oatmeal raisin. After spending some time with Daddy-O, I took off for town. The girls stayed with my mom and dad, for some cousin time. The plan was for mom to bring them home around 2. Well, after a stop in town, a trip back home, and enjoying a movie, with NO interruptions... I dove into cleaning and organizing the office. For those of you whom have never seen my home office... it is a disaster zone. One of embarrassing proportions! I kid you not!! After a call from Mommy Dearest around 2 to see if the girls could stay later, I continued to take advantage of my child free time. The CHILD FREE TIME is a rare commodity around here. It was WONDERFUL!! I cleaned for 4-5 hours on the office and I am still NOT done. Sigh... With that being said, supper needed to be quick and easy.

Enjoy!

One Skillet Sausage Supper
1-2 pkgs. smoked sausage, sliced
1 small onion, diced or sliced
4-5 md. potatoes, sliced
Creole seasoning, salt/pepper, optional
1-2 Tbsp. Coconut oil or oil of choice

Warm oil in skillet. After skillet and oil are warmed, add sliced potatoes. Fry potatoes until browned, stir occasionally. Add sliced, smoked sausage and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sausage is warmed/browned and onion is cooked through. Add Creole seasoning, salt and pepper, or any other seasonings that you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment