Sunday, October 26, 2014

Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies!

I was craving something sweet this morning... but wanted to try to stay gluten free. I was not so good yesterday about following the whole gluten free thing. Well, I stumbled upon this recipe and decided to give it a try. I had tried a flour free, gluten free peanut butter cookie recipe before, but they did not turn out very good. I am VERY happy with this recipe! They turned out so good. Very sweet, but VERY good!

Enjoy!

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
1 C. creamy peanut butter
1 C. granulated sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda
extra sugar, optional

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cream all ingredients in a mixer. Roll into one inch balls, roll in extra sugar, and flatten with the bottom of a glass jar or cup. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes and cool on cookie sheet until completely cool.
Original recipe: RumblyTumbly

No comments:

Post a Comment