Sunday, September 7, 2014

Gluten Free Quick and Easy Banana Bread

With the cooler weather, I have been craving banana bread. I love the flavors, the smells... Mmmmm... In my quest for a GOOD gluten free banana bread recipe, I also wanted something super easy. Well, this recipe could not be any easier, I don't think. 

Gluten Free Banana Bread
1 box gluten free yellow or white cake mix
3 eggs
4 ripe bananas 
1/2-1 C. mini chocolate chips (optional)
1/2 C. chopped pecans (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray two loaf pans with nonstick spray. Mix first three ingredients together. Fold in chocolate chips, if using. Pour half of the batter into each prepared loaf pan. Top each pan of batter with half of the chopped pecan, if using. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or util toothpick poked in middle comes out clean.

*If you are not wanting gluten free, you can simply use a regular cake mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment