Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Brown Sugar Pork Chops

Well, it is only Tuesday, am I worn out. I keep asking if it is Friday yet and everyone keeps telling me, "no." :(  I think they are all just trying to torture me. I have also been in a real rut here lately in the cooking department. I have fallen off the meal planning wagon, and I can tell. I am struggling to find something to make from day to day. Blah... So, tonight was simple brown sugar pork chops. They were easy and very simple. I think that the next time I make them, I will double the brown sugar mixture.

Simple Brown Sugar Pork Chops
4-6 pork chops
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
minced/chopped garlic

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, and minced garlic. Place pork chops in pan, coat with brown sugar mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment