Monday, August 4, 2014

Quick Meatloaf Cups

I thought meatloaf sounded good tonight, but I wanted something fast and my ground beef was still half frozen. Whoops! I guess that is what happens when I don't decide on this until 2 p.m. in the afternoon... And, well, supper needed to be ready around 4:30-ish. Again, whoops!

Quick Meatloaf Cups
1 lb. of ground beef or turkey (makes 12 cups)
Bread crumbs (about 1/2 C., I used gluten free)
Worcestershire sauce (about 2 Tbs.)
1 egg
1 pkt. french onion soup mix
Approx. 1/2 C. parmesan cheese (optional)

Sauce: 1/3 c. brown sugar, 1/3 c. ketchup, and 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all meatloaf ingredients together, either by hand or in a Kitchen Aide mixer (that is what I do, because I do NOT like touching raw meat). Put in sprayed muffin tins. In a separate bowl, mix together sauce. After meat mixtures has been divided into tins, top with sauce. Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
Original recipe: Temeculablogs

No comments:

Post a Comment