Saturday, May 30, 2015

Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops

I have been MIA for awhile now. Things have been crazy busy and I honestly haven't been cooking that many new or interesting meals for the last month or so. Hopefully, with summer break here, I will be able to get back into the swing of things are post more recipes.

On to tonight's meal... I had some boneless pork chops that I need to get used up, so I headed off into the world of Pinterest to see if I could find something quick and easy. I wanted a good meal that didn't take too much effort. Here is my version of a recipe for Ranch Pork Chops.

Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops
4-6 boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
1 pkt. ranch dressing mix
Smoked paprika
Salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place pork chops in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 the ranch dressing mix packet, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Turn pork chops over and sprinkle the other side with the remaining ranch dressing mix, paprika, salt, and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, or until juices run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment